Beverly Hills’ CEC Wheels had the opportunity to work on a vehicle that they don’t normally get to work on. That’s right, they customized a Chevy Camaro SS. But we’re going to take it step by step of what all was done to it…
- CEC mounted a set of staggered 22 inch CEC c884 Forged and finished them in brushed gunmetal giving the already wide stance of the Camaro an even wider feel.
- A custom grill by DJ Grilles painted to match the finish of the wheels, helps keep the style consistant from all angles.
- Lamborghini inspired doors changed the entire style of the car and giving it a completely unique look when opened.
- This SS has been lowered about 1.4″ in the front and 1.3″ in the rear, using H&R’s sport lowering springs, giving it a boost in handling while maintaining a superb ride quality.
- A custom stainless steel performance exhaust system coated with a heat resistant matte black paint as well as some engine upgrades.
Not bad. Not bad at all…