Making it’s debut at the International Automobile Exhibition (IAA) in Frankfurt, The Bentley Mulsanne Executive Concept made some people redesign their life goals to include this vehicle in their plan. From the exterior, the Bentley Mulsanne has the same unfortunate boxy shape that it’s known for, but the interior is what separates the Executive Concept from all the other Mulsannes.
Per the good folks at Bentley, the Bentley Mulsanne Executive Concept offers key entertainment and business features such as:
– Two electric-powered, foldable wood veneer picnic tables in the rear cabin, each with Apple iPad and Apple Bluetooth keyboards.
– The twin iPads enable the Apple Media Centre to play video files and music, provide access to personal and work e-mail as well as the internet (via W-Lan).
– Apple Mini Mac stored in boot compartment enables integration of iPad with Bluetooth keyboard and iPod acts as control panel in rear console.
– Roof console with 15.6 inch High Definition LED dropdown monitor. Plays videos (from both DVD changer and Mac Mini) and watch Television.
– Comfort, control and storage features
– Illuminated rear centre console fitted with twin, individual armrests offers true, spacious 4-seat configuration.
– Rear console also houses Apple iPod (control panel), two cupholders, tissue box and large stowage area.
– Apple iPod controls – Rear Seat Entertainment (RSE) and audio system, Apple Media Centre, plays music and access to internet.
– Two USB connectors provided for the Apple system and one Apple interface connector for the iPod.
– Bespoke control keys on rear console operate picnic tables, reading lights, control HD LED screen and select video and audio options.
– Armrest contains Tibaldi pen and Privacy Telephone handset.
– Bespoke bottle cooler in rear centre console with illuminated, double-glazed frosted glass door.
– Additional, multi-directional reading lights are provided for each rear passenger and can be operated with Apple devices.
– Sophisticated mood lighting in the rear centre console (using multiple soft glowing LEDs) ensures the stowage areas are lit and the docking station and cupholders are also illuminated for extra convenience.
Owning a Bentley is prestigious enough, but to have a luxurious office on wheels is enough to make any CEO jealous. Again, only time will tell if whether or not will this Bentley concept will come to life. Too bad that they didn’t offer the Executive Concept with the Flying Spur…