T-Rex Billet has released photos and ordering information for their new grilles for the 2011 Dodge Challenger. Of course, I would go for the grille on the left (the mesh) over the one on the right (the billet).
Sport Series Mesh Grille
Billet Grille Benefits
• Overlay Design – Grilles install easily with basic hand tools. Great for mobile installers!
• No Assembly Required – Grilles have mounting brackets pre-attached – No loose items!
• Attention to detail – Grilles are De-Burred for a clean and finished look – No sharp or jagged edges
• Superior Finish – Grilles are treated to a 3 stage polishing process to insure a show shine finish
• Durable Coating – A Black Semi-Gloss powder coat protects the Billet Grille and adds depth to the overall appearance
Mesh Grille Benefits
• Grilles install easily with basic hand tools. Great for mobile installers!
• No Assembly Required – Grilles have mesh & mounting brackets pre-attached – No loose items!
• Fully Formed Mesh – Our Mesh is formed for a luxury appearance – A key feature unmatched in the industry!
• Attention to detail – Rubber trim around mesh edges – No sharp or jagged edges = No scratches or injuries
T1 Series Headlamp Bezels – 2 Pc.
T1 Series Hood Scoops – 2 Pc.
Style 1 Factory Look #11416
Style 2 Mesh Look #11417
Phone 1-800-287-5900 Fax 951-270-5391
Find the fun and interactive side of T-Rex at,