Aside from the 75 previous trim levels to the iconic American Muscle, Ford and Shelby found another trim level to add…
Everyone can’t afford to add an extra $40,000 on top of the purchase price of the car to create the Shelby Super Snake, so Shelby created the GTS post-title package for any V-6 or V-8 Mustang models (like my new boo: The Ford Mustang 5.0 GT).
This new kit contains the following…
– A Ford Racing suspension, including new springs, sway bars and a strut tower brace
– A cold air intake
– A Borla exhaust
– Shelby brakes, developed with Baer
– A unique “deep draw” hood
– Black billet grille with a running Mustang logo
– A unique Shelby front fascia
– Shelby LeMans stripes and side stripes
– Shelby GTS badging and a Shelby CSM interior plate
– “Powered by Ford” side badges
– “Shelby” decklid logo
All for the low, low price of $10,000.
As you can see the kit is mainly cosmetic, little with performance. It enhances it a little, but not enough for you to battle a Shelby Super Snake. Either way, you’ll still leave a Chevy Camaro SS in the dust, but you could do that with a 5.0 GT without the Shelby enhancements. For more info, check out the official Shelby American site at ShelbyAmerican.com