2011 Neiman Marcus Edition Camaro Convertible.
Here’s the highlights
- Neiman Marcus Exclusive The top-of-the-line 2SS Camaro edition of just 100 Camaro convertibles
- 6.2-liter V8 engine and the purchaser’s choice of a 426-horsepower six-speed manual or 400-horsepower six-speed automatic transmission.
- Brembo® high-performance disc brakes
- Pirelli P-ZeroTM ultrahigh performance tires that ride on 21-inch five-spoke wheels with Brilliant Red detailing.
- The StabiliTrak electronic stability control system and 4.5-link independent rear suspension
- Glowing LED Halo-Ring Headlamps add a distinctive look.
- Bluetooth® wireless phone and USB interface.
- Award-winning OnStar® with turn-by-turn navigation and safety features provides one-touch directions and a wealth of information.
- Access to 170-channel XM satellite radio
- Boston Acoustics premium seven-speaker, 245-watt sound system.
- Front- and side-impact airbags
- Rear parking assist with ultrasonic sensors.
- The NM Edition Camaro convertibles feature an exclusive tri-coat exterior paint in Deep Bordeaux with ghosted stripes. The Bordeaux hued convertible top is highlighted with a silver painted windshield surround. Inside, the richly appointed interior in Amber leather has Brilliant Red accents on the center console, steering wheel, and shift knob.
But I’m surprised that Neiman Marcus went for the Chevy Camaro. I know my department stores, that’s why I’m surprised.